Contact your Library (Queries, renewals, reservations)
- for items which are not currently on our catalogue (non-catalogue items), please visit your local Library and ask about the Readers Requests Service (fees and charges apply)
- to make a general suggestion for additions to our stock, then please contact the Reader Services Department using this form;
- for local or family history, please contact the Local History & Heritage Department;
- to report a technical problem with the Libraries website, please contact the Reader Services Department;
- for anything else, including matters relating to your library account (e.g. renewals, reservations, PINs), please contact your Local Library Branch.
Your query is important to us.
Click here to find the full contact details for your local library, as well as opening hours.
Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.